Harrington’s NER/ER cylinder control electric chain hoists offer ease of control, one-handed operation, fast lifting speeds, and heavy-duty production. Ideal for bench work, these hoists will increase productivity, add to operator comfort, and answer your ergonomic needs.
NER/ER cylinder control hoists are available with hook, lug, or trolley suspension and in capacities of 1/8 to 1/4 tons. The standard lift is 6’ with a plastic chain container included.
· Unique Cylinder Control in-line handgrip permits one-handed operation. Available on the hoist or as a kit for field installation.
· Standard Upper and Lower limit switches prevent overwinding and overlifiting.
· Extended Chain Life -decreased chain wear as a result of a revolutionary heat treatment process, improved material, and chain size.
· Removable bottom hook permits insertion of below-the-hook devices.
· Completely sealed body suitable for harsh indoor or outdoor environments.
· ER vs. NER Models: The ER model has the same feature as the NER plus a second brake – a Weston-style mechanical load brake.
Model #NER001HCC-6 features 1/8 Ton capacity and single speed 55 FPM lifting speed. Please see the “Specifications” tab below for more information.
Ask us if you need:
· Additional power supply over 15’ standard
· Cylinder Control Kits for Field Conversions
To Place your order: Contact us through this website or call: 800-642-7263
Don’t see you what you need? With 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes, or service. We provide hoist repairs at your location in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ
Note: FOB manufacturer's warehouse. Lead times may vary.